Monday, February 9, 2015

Endorfines make you happy...?

It is true that every time I weigh myself I realize I haaave to start loosing weight! I do not consider myself actually FAT, I mean if you saw me walking down the street you wouldn't say: omg look a fat girl!, but I have to admit I could be in better shape.
So I decided a while ago to start looking at "fitspiration" photos on pinterest and I gotta say everytime I see all those "no pain no gain" pictures I get pretty encouraged but when I go out for a run I wake up the next day SO SORE that I stop exercising for three days and loose all the habit I acquired. 

Something funny is that I actually have a "cardio" playlist and an alarm clock on my cellphone that rings at 6am for me to go out and start exercising.

My perfect day plan is:
6h: wake-up
6h15 - 7h15: run
7h30: shower
8h: breakfast
9h: 19h go to work
19h30: abs
22h: sleep

LOL LMAO LMFAO OMG
That has never happened. 

My current day plan is:
6h: wake-up from my every day "go out for a run" alarm
6h - 8:30: more sleep
8h45:  speed of light breakfast
9h - 19h: work
19h30: tv
23h: sleep

Do you ever tell yourself I AM GOING TO DO THIS! and you NEVER do? And you tell it to yourself again and you never do it again? hahaha that happens to me and exercise! But isn't it SO FREAKING dissapointing? I hate feeling like that. But today I am making a change. I promise. There is nothing worse than dissapointing yourself, and I just decided to stop doing it.

I am going to make an experiment doing my perfect day plan this week NO MATTER WHAT! I'll report it back here!

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment