Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Back?

So... I just realized the last time I wrote in this blog was in 2013! Well... it's 2015 now and I gota keep up with all the things I want to do.

I started this blog hoping it would be a place where I could just write all the trashy thoughts that comes up to my mind without caring for appereances. I realized its hard. It's hard because the world itself revolves around appearances, first impressions and sort of... social achievements I guess? Anyway I decided to care less. Care less of all the first impressions and just be myself. 

It's not like my natural self is a random unlikeable person but I tend to be a little more shy and self absorved when I'm around people I do not really know... or know but I don't feel comfortable with.

Thinking positively... I will try to write as much as I can. There is SO MUCH I want to say to everyone! Things that I am sure everyone (or at least almost everyone) thinks or feels but never says... or never reads about.


Websites and social networks are sorrounded with: "be yourself!" "get away from your comfort zone" "you need to make mistakes to learn" "live your life but do not let your life live you", sort of quotes and speeches, however IT IS NOT THAT EASY! And take it from a person that really feels encouraged when I read those inspirational quotes.... theory its easier than practice, especially in your "life facts".


Anyway... I do hope people feel related with my sort of trashy and anti-status quo thoughts.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment