Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let it be

Life has ups and downs, specially when it involves love. If we didn't have love, we wouldn't suffer as much as we do. Last night I started feeling this intense hole in my chest, and started wondering about WHY I was feeling that way. Of course the answer was because of my exboyfriend, but, is it really necessary that people complicate things so much? When my boyfriend and I were together, I tried not to make him problems about anything, but sometimes I couldn't hold it and a problem started, because of jealousy or another ridiculous thing, I guess I kinda pushed him away from me.
Ladies, my advice to you is to leave your man in peace, no guy likes bullshit problems, because they are so simple (even though some guys behave like ladies in their period, i'll make a post about them later).
I guess if people stopped complicating things more than they should be, we could all have a happy ending. But, right now, what do I do to stop feeling this hole in my chest? The answer is the most ridiculous answer people give to you, but although it sounds impossible, it actually works - TIME. I must say, two months ago this hole was a lot bigger, now it's healing, all because TIME HAS PASSED. 
I love him, I miss him, I miss our moments, our jokes, our fight, i miss him in every way, but i know i have to be strong and to keep thinking he is never coming back, because every time I try to talk to him, he pushes me away, and if there's an undenieble truth is that a guy who wants to be with you, he will make it happen, and my guy just wants to forget about. So I keep my head up, i'm going to start going to the gym, loose a little weight and smile, so he regrets loosing me


No comments:

Post a Comment