Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best day ever?

Yesterday I saw this elderly couple walking down the street holding hands, and it hit me: Oh my god I miss my exboyfriend. Yeah, I'm such a romantic. Have you ever felt your relationship was so perfect you suddenly became afraid that anything would happen to ruin your world? That happened to me almost three months ago, we were incredibly happy, even my friends told me: I you guys ever break up, there will be no hope for other couples because you guys are so perfect and so in love. Well, apparently he wasn't that in love, so from one week to another it was over. He told me: "i love you but we cannot be together because i feel i can't trust you".
I told him I understood and well, I left him alone, bacause at the end, we just doesn't want to be with but... SERIOUSLY?! from almost two year I'd done nothing but prove my unconditional love and he tells me doesn't trust me?!, like ...FOR REAL?. I'm like: ok dude i get it, but you don't have to be such a coward and make it look it is my fault because you no longer want a girlfriend.
Ladies, seriously guys can be as sneaky and planified as we can, they just make it look like they don't care.

So I'll write about my post break-up recovery, but today I can tell you I'm ready to rock this world.

I heard this song, that made me realize that I should't wait for nobody to be happy, not even the guy I love.

no matter where life takes me, find me with a smile
pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child
I never thought life would be this sweet
It got me cheesing from cheek to cheek
and I ain't gonna wait for nothing cause that just ain't my style
life couldn't get better, this gon' be the best day ever

 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did: Best day ever - Mac Miller 

No comments:

Post a Comment