Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Summertime means music

Here, in Peru, it's finally starting to warm up. This has been a cold winter, and yet I thought about summer all year long.
When summer arrives I tend to download all this new songs and a lot, a LOT of old songs that bring me back memories of past summers. I have always associated summer with moments, memories and fun. I have a lot of good memories, the only problem is: what happens if the past two summers you have spent them with your exboyfrined in your beachhouse? seriously, i don't know what i'm going to do, i used to love to go to the beach and hang out with my boyfriend, and go all by myself as well, however i guess I'm not gonna be able to go alone for all those stupid memories i made with him. 
I hope, that in January, when summer arrives, i'll be over him and just remember fun moments and instead of crying, i'll smile, briefly, and carry on with my sunny day.
 
One of these mornings you're gonna rise up singing
And you'll spread your wings and you'll take to the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment