Monday, October 7, 2013

One night

feeling sassy, inspired, creative, artistic, I wanted to build this blog for me and other as crazy as me, that like to meditate, think deep, and to let go of the overwhelming status quo of the world. We are all dreamers trying to find our way, and find inspiration in random stuff around us, with a sick mind "those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do", some people will think it isn't worth it, but myself and my random junk mind, believe it is. 
i'm here to write and share thoughts and inspiration for me, you, us.  I collect quotes and pictures, love to take them too, i hate running out of time during the day to do all the thing i want to do, i love sunsets and like being sensitive enough to cry every time i feel happy, sad or frustrated. i just want to be myself in every way possible, like Cobain said: "it's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not".
cheers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment